Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Opportunities

I live over 2 hrs away from my local scbwi. So I helped start a writer's group through my local arts council. In an effort to help all group members find their path to reaching their writing goals, I have started scouring the internet for opportunities for them. In the process I have discovered a few golden nuggets of my own. If you are a writer in search of ways to improve your craft. If you desire to get an agent or become published. Continue to read this blog. I will endeavor to post the same information/opportunities here that I share with the writer's group. If you have any information, please email me so we can post for others. By working together and sharing information, maybe we can each find our yellow brick road to help us reach our Land of Oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment